Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New script underway....

My friend Elliot London has approached me about a project. He has the funding for it...and most of the crew and actors....he just needs a script. Since he's a SAG actor he has to get a SAG contract in order to shoot.....so my goal this week is to write a script that he can submit to SAG and then we can get started on filming right away.

Everything is hush-hush right now. But I think it's going to be a GREAT project. I'm really, really excited about it and frankly...a little honored that he has faith in my ability to help him create this show.

So, he's on his way to pick me up in the Benz for a day of being an elite.....

Update:
So, we went to the Peninsula in Beverly Hills...the kind of hotel that charges $700 a night for a room. We went up to the 5th floor to the Garden Bar (which was right next to the pool..and very posh) and ordered a bottle of wine. Elliot ordered the macaroni and cheese (which may not sound good) until it arrives mixed with chocolate truffles! Does it get any better?

We figured if we want to write about the elite we had to act elite....we got a lot accomplished. After our two hour meeting/ lunch/ day of being snobs...he drove me home and now with a stack of notes I'm better equipped to sit down and write the new script. All can tell you is that the show will be called Boulevard. Check back for more info.....

1 comment:

BK Bazhe said...

I am in Europe writing my 3rd book and I finished your book. Here is my review of it, and I posted on Amazon so anyone to see how much I enjoy it.

"Swimming the Storm" is a poetry that would make you
associate with the poet's life-journey. You will experiance his anger, love, heartbreak, desperation, joy, reconciliation, acceptance, and much more. Michael Coulombe confronts his pain and love effectively. He expresses his state of being emotionally and visually with stimulating words.

I love the poems: "Need," "Tear," "Why am I the Enemy?" "A Kiss," Bit I found " Anger" one of my top favorite poems. I just love that one; And You will be challenged as you read "Swimming the Storm." I highly recommend it to anyone.